– WHAT: Integration Snapshots are brief visual representations of academic institutions’ integration experience within their own context setting.
– WHO: Academic institutions with rehabilitation programs who wish to learn about and/or to share their experience with integration of wheelchair service provision education into their curricula
– WHY: Integration Snapshots are intended to provide concrete examples of how an academic institution integrates wheelchair service provision education into their rehabilitation program curriculum.
– WHERE: Integration Snapshots will be published on this webpage.
– HOW TO USE: The following Blank Integration Snapshot describes the type of information provided. Though the information in each Integration Snapshot may be concise, we provide contact information in hopes that exchanges and collaborations between academic institutions can arise due to the common goal of integrating wheelchair service provision education into curricula.
– HOW TO CONTRIBUTE: A Word document of a template for the Integration Snapshot is available for you to contribute your academic institution’s experience with integration of wheelchair service provision education into the curriculum. Please send your completed Integration Snapshot Template to [email protected]